I. Who is responsible for collecting, processing and disclosing your personal data?
CERRAMIENTOS ORELL SL
Postal address: Carrer Fuster, 16 y 17. Manacor. CP. 07500. Illes Balears
Telephone: (+34) 971 551 706
Contact email for data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Data protection
The user may contact our administration department at the address indicated for any questions or needs you have regarding your personal data.
II. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The manage your request for information or budget through our contact forms.
With your personal data, no automated decisions or profiles will be made at any time.
III. What is the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data?
IV. How long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept as long as it is not requested to be deleted by the interested party or as long as we need it for administrative, accounting or fiscal reasons according to the regulations that enable us to do so.
V. Who has access to your personal data?
There are no plans to transfer the data collected through the website to third parties, except in cases that are required in accordance with the obligation in force at any given time to meet our obligations to the public administration or to meet the requirements of the State Security Forces and Corps and Judicial Bodies.
VI What are your rights as users?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. Interested persons have the right to:
- to know what their data are used for and how long they should be kept, to know if automated decisions are taken or if profiles are elaborated and their consequences (see section on purpose).
- file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es if you understand that we are violating your rights.
- access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data
- request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or have been objected to, whether due to unlawful processing or if their consent is revoked.
- request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- request the portability of your data to other service providers, where technically possible.
- In certain circumstances, such as when the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, and for reasons related to your particular situation, to oppose the processing of your data, in these cases we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
VII Termination of the communications sending service.
To unsubscribe from the sending of our communications, simply contact us by email at the address provided in the section ‘responsible for treatment’.