WHAT A COOKIE IS.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies. These are those that are collected by the publisher to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies. They are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
- According to the period of time that they remain activated
- Session Cookies. They collect data while the user surfs the net in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent Cookies. They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the service requested.
- According to its purpose
- Technical Cookies. They are necessary for the correct navigation through the web.
- Personalization Cookies. They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies. They allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user, with the purpose of keeping track of the use of the web page, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising Cookies. They allow the editor to include in the web, advertising spaces, according to the content of the own web.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They allow the publisher to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
WHICH ONES USE CERRAMIENTOS ORELL
No cookies are used that are specific to the site.
From third parties
|Cookie||Information||Purpose||How to disable it?|
|Google Analytics||Statistics||Make statistical report on site traffic…||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
Also, CERRAMIENTOS ORELL SL informs the user that you have the ability to configure your browser so that you are informed of the receipt of cookies, being able, if you wish, prevent them from being installed on your hard drive.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES
To restrict or block the cookies that are stored on your device, you can do so by changing your browser options. Instructions for the most common browsers can be found here:
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-lo…
- Chrome, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int…
- Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera, http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
For other browsers or devices you should consult the options or help provided by each application.